1. The primary part of our mission is to train with our immediately affiliated Patriots in every aspect of serving our community and physically fighting for our nation’s freedom from tyranny.
2. Networking with other local and interstate Militia units so in a time of major crisis we can come together as a formidable and effective fighting force.
3. Work with local preppers in security and logistics.
4. Strive to work together with Constitutional Peace Officers and Constitutional U.S. Military in time of need so long as they are not following unconstitutional orders or firing on American Patriots.
5. Serve as the vanguards of freedom and support with security the fine Americans who will “clean the slate” to start over and reaffirm our Constitution.
6. Serve as key overseers and security of a revitalized local Constitutional Peace Officer and Court System.
7. Stay to Protect and Serve the Community... Not Run to the Hills!
8. Keep training and handing skills down to future generations of Patriots.
9. To NEVER disband again!
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia
Constitution, 1776, Jefferson Papers 344.